From the minute you enter the front door you will be pleasantly surprised by this little gem. This three bedroom cottage is an ideal first home, first investment or a home that you can add to an existing property portfolio. Great if you are retiring and downsizing. If you like the idea of a villa but don’t strata fees, then this home is perfect for you.
Some of the home’s features include;
– Kitchen and bathrooms have had make overs – this home has a nice fresh feel
– Freshly painted, new curtains, carpets and vinyl flooring
– Good size flat block with fully fenced yard
– Large double garage/workshop – ideal man cave
– Conveniently located only minutes to Stocklands Shopping Centre, hospitals, schools and Oak Flats railway station for the Sydney commuters
– Fishing, prawning, boating, kayaking, jet skiing or leisurely walks along the sand are all just right there for you
– Vacant ready to move in or lease out
If you are looking for that relaxed coastal living you are only 4-5 minutes approximately to beautiful Lake Illawarra or local beaches where you can enjoy all the usual water sports.
Definitely put this on your inspection list, it’s really worth a look.
For further details contact Rob Gansl on 0418 695956.