Located in a sought after suburb is this large family home facing east. Situated on the high side of the street with a sunny aspect and panoramic views. The great outdoor entertaining area is a must to see.
If you are looking to upsize then put this home on your must see list.
Some of the home’s features include;
– Good size main living room
– Timber kitchen with informal dining
– Large under cover private deck ideal for those family gatherings
– Nice size manageable yard
– Master bedroom is large with walk in robe, ensuite and has access to the east facing balcony – perfect for that morning cuppa.
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 can fit double or queen beds
– Bedroom 5 is also a good size and can be converted to a second living or media room if required
– Double garage and a parking bay right in front of the main entrance
– Quality solar panels fitted for energy saving
– Approximately 4 minutes to several nearby shops, primary and secondary schools
– Less than 10 minutes to the lake and less than 20 minutes to some of the Illawarra’s best beaches
If you are from Sydney sell up and have money left over. If you need to commute the train station and expressway aren’t too far away.
Come and inspect a desirable home that has lots to offer. In a suburb where the mountains and the sea are so close for your enjoyment.
For further details please contact Rob Gansl on 0418 695 956.