Enjoying an ideal rear north aspect with abundant all day sunlight, this neat home provides the perfect family sanctuary. Brick veneer and set on an impressive 822sqm block, council approval in place for a second dwelling plus a massive detached four car garage, all of this only minutes to schools and local town centre.
Some of the homes features include:
– Expansive family residence with two living areas and separate dining
– Easy flowing home with polished timber floors, ceiling fans and Air conditioning
– Bright laminate kitchen with stainless steel appliances & serving bay
– Four generous bedrooms throughout all featuring build-in wardrobes
– Sun-drenched north facing undercover entertaining area off lounge
– The property boasts an impressive 12m x 6m detached double garage
– Almost level 822sqm block with possible development potential (stca)
– Positioned at quiet ‘west end’ of Wentworth Street known as Nob Hill
– Walking distance to public swimming pool, town centre, schools and lake
Council Rates: $575.00 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $145.71 per quarter (approx.)
Potential Rent: $700 – $7200 per week (approx.)
Contact Mark De Cresci on 0422 744 097 for your inspection.