Built on an approximately 653m2 block is this three bedroom home with a two bedroom granny flat. This sun drenched property provides a haven of extended family living or an effortless income stream now and into your retirement. Laid out for flexible comfort, the main residence features two to three bedrooms, a huge lounge/dining area with new air conditioning, a separate family or meals area plus a tranquil enclosed patio or sunroom facing a rear north aspect. Low maintenance backyard pathways, leafy gardens and paved entertaining area provide an inviting shared space for both homes to enjoy.
Some of the home’s features include;
– Ideally located at the high end of a leafy cul de sac
– Boasting a fully self contained granny flat at the rear with separate entry points
– Immaculately presented gardens on a huge 653m2 block approximately
– Room to grow offering outstanding potential for the growing family
– Built in robes to the bedrooms with a great size two way bathroom plus tub
– Close to beaches, walking tracks and large shopping centres
Call Mark De Cresci today on 0422 744 097 for your inspection.