First time offered in almost a century and positioned with easy access to Bulli Pass, this 1930s cottage will be the talk of the town. Just a stone's throw from McCauleys Estate and sitting on a gorgeous 954.8m2 level block of land, your imagination can't help but run wild! The home does need work at the least, or take advantage of the generous location and generous block and start from scratch.
Some of the features are;
- Dimensions of the block of land are 15.14/27.43 x 42.37/51.18
- Relaxed lifestyle of Thirroul Village
- Views of the beautiful escarpment
- Only minutes to local cafes and shops
- Close to public transport and easy access to the M1
For all enquiries please contact the team at Illawarra Estate Agents on 4229 8255